What to Expect When You Play
Ballard Boys Lacrosse is a spring sport, however there is also an informal fall season.
- There are approximately 10 coach led practices between the beginning of November and beginning of December.
- There is a small registration fee of approximately $50
- Practices are held at Ballard High School
- A valid US Lacrosse membership is required to participate
- Additionally, there are optional weight training sessions in the mornings before school
The Spring Season
- The official season begins in late February
- This is a no cut sport. All players will play for the JV or Varsity Teams
- Practices are 5 days a week at Ballard High School in the evening
- Games begin approximately 2 weeks after the season starts and are played during the week (in lieu of practice)
- There will be approximately 15 varsity games
- The number of JV games is TBD
- The season usually wraps up in May depending on playoffs with the championships ending on Memorial Day Weekend.
There is a registration fee of approximately $500. Scholarships are available. Please contact email@example.com for more information.